What is Acupuncture?
Threadlike disposable needles are placed into the skin on strategic areas of the body to create a therapeutic response. The practitioner will ask questions about your level of comfort as a treatment session progresses. Acupuncture is safe and effectively corrects the patient’s circulation of Qi (vital life force), and enhances the patient’s ability to resolve illnesses.
Your first acupuncture visit includes:
- In-depth intake including Chinese Medicine Diagnosis
- Dietary and Lifestyle Consultation
- First Acupuncture Treatment
- Adjunct therapies such as cupping, gua sha, or massage
- Chinese herbs, stretches/exercises, and/or Chinese dietary therapy prescribed if needed
- Treatment plan explained in detail
Acupuncture treatments can provide:
- Pain Relief
- Digestive Health
- Mental Health
- Headache Relief
- Women’s Health
- Prenatal Support
- Postpartum Support
Acupuncture services offered:
- Cupping Therapy
- Gua Sha Therapy
- Tuina Chinese Medicinal Massage
- Chinese Dietary Therapy
- Herbal Medicine
What is Herbal Medicine?
Plants have been the basis for medical treatments through much of human history, and such traditional medicine is still widely practiced today. Depending on the condition being treated, your practitioner may provide you with an herbal formula to support your individual healing process.
Balanced You Clinic is a unique consortium of certified and licensed therapists who offer acupuncture, massage, yoga instruction, personal nutrition therapy, counseling, and chiropractic medicine under one roof. We offer a holistic body and mind treatment center focusing on the following treatment areas: